Our services

Independent, specialized and flexible.

Our 24/7 service

We provide through all of The Netherlands whether it is for freight by Sea, Air, Train or by truck

For whatever modality and in any place in the Netherlands; we provide the necessary customs documentation for you.

We also have a reliable Belgian partner who takes care of declarations in Belgium for us.

Here is a list of the most common formalities that we can take care of:


T1/T2 declarations (MRN)


Limited Fiscal Representation


Handling GDB approved goods


Transit declarations (T1 / T2)


Export and re-export declarations


Requesting BTI (Binding Tariff Information)


Requesting import license


Request for supervision document


Handling ATA-carnet


Handling Cites certificates


Declaration for wooden packing material from China


Declaration for Flegt licenses


Origin / provenance certificates (EUR-1 / CVO / ATR / T2L (f))


Consultancy for customs-issues


Uploading customs documents in Portbase

If you have any questions or would you like to receive a quote from us, please fill in the contact form and we will contact you as soon as possible.

Brexit = Customsformalities

It has of course not escaped you that a Brexit is imminent and that there is still a lot of uncertainty about the how and what.

One thing is clear and that is that Brexit is coming and you have to ask yourself whether your company will have to deal with it and if so … how you can deal with it.

Frequently Asked Questions

Do you also offer tax representation for imports?

Yes, we certainly offer tax representation for imports. Fiscal representation is used when an importer is not established in the Netherlands. Normally, this importer must then pay VAT on import, however if we, 24/7 Customs, act as Limited Fiscal Representative for the importer, we transfer the VAT administratively to the buyer of the goods and the VAT does not have to be paid immediately upon import. This therefore provides an enormous liquidity advantage for the importer.

If you would like to know more about this, please feel free to contact us to explain further.

Can you also provide customs documents in Belgium?

Yes, we work very closely with a reliable partner in Zeebrugge.

If you would like to know more about this, please feel free to contact us to explain further.

I am selling goods that are about to leave the EU. Am I responsible for the export document?

Whether you are responsible for drawing up an export document when you sell goods that are going to leave the EU depends on the agreements you make with the buyer. These are the terms of delivery or also known as the incoterms. Depending on what you agree, you may or may not be responsible for the layout of the output document. Think carefully about this because there are major financial interests involved: If you sell goods and the destination is outside the EU, then you sell them with the “0”% VAT rate. In order to be able to demonstrate to the tax authorities that the goods have actually left the EU, you need an export declaration that has been “deregistered” or has received “confirmation of exit”. If you cannot conclusively prove that the goods have left the EU, the tax authorities will recover the VAT from you. On the link below of the Chamber of Commerce you can find the various delivery conditions and the explanation.


If you would like to discuss your specific situation with us, please feel free to contact us.

You are AEO certified. What does that actually mean?

We are very proud that we have earned and received the AEO (Authorized Economic Operator) certificate from Customs. This means that Customs has appointed us as a reliable and honest customs broker who may make use of certain simplifications that also benefit our customers. An important advantage here is that, according to Customs, fewer checks are issued.

If you have any specific questions about this, please feel free to contact us.

We want to import goods from outside the EU. Can you help us with the correct commodity code and requirements?

If you want to import goods from outside the EU, it is advisable to first carefully investigate what requirements there are to import these goods and, not unimportantly, whether certain duties must be paid upon import. It is possible to look this up yourself or the link below from Customs:


However, if this seems a bit too complicated for you, you can also submit the questions to us via the contact form.

Your name is 24/7 Customs BV; does this mean that you are actually in the office 24/7 to file tax returns?

No that is fortunately not the case. Our declarants also deserve their rest :). What it does mean is that we are available 24/7 by phone for emergencies. So if you have forgotten to send an assignment within normal office hours but that assignment still needs to be carried out in the evening or at the weekend, you can call our general telephone number + 31-180-727811 and we will talk to you and have a look. we will see if we can solve it.

Contact us